Re: [NTLK] Problems With Newton Press

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 09:13:02 PDT

I use Mac OS 10.2.8. I have found that if I insert a page break and
one "return key press" then use add to insert the picture I have better
luck. I usually convert the image to grayscale and correct the
contrast and brightness to the levels of an image that I have confirmed
looks good on the Newt, then save as bitmap.
I still get some Newton Press quits that allow me to save first and
some crashes but they are 'nice' ones that don't take down classic.
Of course save after each successful add.

Woody