Re: [NTLK] X-Rays and Newts

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 04:41:23 PDT

On Wednesday, June 2, 2004, at 06:10 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:

> Because it's a Newt, it doesn't look
> like anything the examiner has ever seen so they
> always stop the belt while the newt is inside the
> machine

Weird. I always pull my laptop out like they ask, but I leave the
Newton inside my carry-on bag and noone anywhere has ever asked to see
it work or pull it out. Same with my wife's Newton. We have flown
quite a bit in the last couple years, every couple months, plus
international, no one seems to care about them, even when in D.C.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt, speaking on President Wilson's crackdown on
dissent after the U.S. entered W.W.I