Re: [NTLK] Dell Crossword puzzle packs

From: Steve Weyer (saweyer_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 14:48:45 PDT

> From: Sonya Hipper <sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net>
> Subject: [NTLK]
> Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:49:30 -0700
>
> Steve:
>
> Also, though, if you've never used the Dell Crosswords package, Steve
> (and I haven't used CrozzWord, so I dunno its capabilities), I highly
> recommend you do...it's got a wonderfully "Newt-like" interface, keeps
> your partial puzzles as current as the last character entered as well
> as a nice scoring mechanism. If CrozzWord can already perform
> similarly, please disregard, but if not, well...it couldn't hurt. ;-)

hi Sonya,

currently, Save is an explicit command but it would be easy to make it
happen automatically after each character entered. no scoring
mechanism (yet) -- but I'll take a look at what Dell provided (as well
as borrow any good interface ideas).

(for listing of CrozzWord's capabilities, take a look at my site.
CrozzWord >> Features/Screenshots )

Steve
weyer_at_kagi.com
http://communicrossings.com/