[NTLK] Mail V problem

From: Leif Mohlin (leif_ivan_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 02:12:20 PDT

This years holiday was spent in a beautiful sailing-boat in the
Archipelago out of Stockholm. Every day I wrote some nice reflections
(a Log in other words) on my old Newton MP 2100. Finally I started to
work with it again I thought. Now I want to expand and start to work
with email again. Since I use IMAP Mail V is certainly the perfect
solution. If nothing else so I can send my logbook to my computer.

But when loading it (Ethernet through Airport) I hit the wall: Every
time I get the same result. While "Initialising" there is a Newton box
saying: "Sorry, a problem has occurred (- 48404).
When closing the box the programs is stuck and the only way is to make
a restart.

I have tried to through mail V away and reinstall, changed from Card to
internal memory etc. But being somehow rusty in Newon-knowledges I
think I need some help here. Any ideas?

---
Leif Mohlin
SVT Fiktion
projektledare Kommissionen och Spung
adress: 105 10 Stockholm
Besök: Hangövägen 18 (Värtahamnen)
mob: 0709/16 05 19     direkt: 08/784 43 12
epost SVT: leif.mohlin_at_svt.se