Re: [NTLK] apple talk

From: Jesse Garnier (radiofreenewton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 14:09:38 PDT

You'll need a USB-Serial adapter. I use a Belkin F5U103-MAC; However, I
don't know why that adapter works, since they say it doesn't function
under OS X. Keyspan's USB serial adapter is stated to work with OS X and
I believe that's what many people here use to connect their Newts.

Then, hook everything up, run NCU on your Mac, then run Dock on your
Newton. Select "other computer" to connect to, and a window should pop
up with your computer listed. If everything worked.

--
Jesse Garnier
:: radiofreenewton.com ::