Re: [NTLK] NewTen and iMac?

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 23:14:37 PDT

On Jul 29, 2004, at 1:10 AM, Tracy Haynes wrote:

> Would someone please tell me in plain language, just what connectors
> and
> adaptors
> I would need to connect my Newton 2100 to my Slot loading iMac?
>
> I'm just not sure what adaptors we're talking about here.

What are you going to pass between them? If it's just for NewTen
package installing you might be better off using ethernet. In that case
you'd just need a compatible ethernet card. The trick though is to get
the ethernet drivers on to your Newt, and the best way to do that is to
find a local Newton friend who has them (or other bits to make a
connection) or use the card loaner service to have them delivered to
you.