[NTLK] Another keyboard question

From: karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 14:26:00 PDT

As I've written before, I am the (more or less) proud owner of a
Fujitsu Stylistic 3400 tablet pc. Nobody need to fear that it will
ever replace my Newtons (the thing will barely run for an hour on its
battery and runs hotter than hell), but it makes for a nice webpad and
it helps to impress the relatives.

Now, the Stylistic "sans" docking station only has the one USB port
for wired connectivity and I happen to have a Newton keyboard lying
around, which has an Apple-style serial connector.

So here goes: Did anyone manage to connect a Newton keyboard to a
Windows PC with a USB-to-serial connector? Can it even be done?

Karel Jansens