[NTLK] Newton meetup in Kansas City?

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 09:27:30 PDT

Hey all,

    First, my apologies to all who do not live in or near Kansas City,
but I wanted to see if there's any of us that'd be interested in
having a 'meetup' like those scheduled at http://newton.meetup.com/

     I'd make a more direct appeal to those list members I know of
from the KC area, but think my prior emails may have been considered
spam, so I figure this may be the best way to reach them, and other
list members near to KC.

     On a related note for everyone, have others used the 'newton
meetup' site to schedule other meetings? How'd they go?

Thanks,

George