[NTLK] (NTLK) Newton Items for sale

From: Dianejean (newyorker4ever_at_hailmail.net)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 13:46:54 PDT

Hi, everyone, I'm usually lurking and absorbing information but I
thought I'd post a few items that I'd like to get rid of.

I've got the following:
1 Messagepad 120 with original stylus but no ac adapter which I'd like
to sell for 25 dollars plus shipping.
1 emate with 7W adapter and original stylus. I don't know if it's been
upgraded because I didn't want to do a brainwipe. It still has the
teacher administrative software but I figured out the password so I
thought maybe someone would like to use the setup as is. I'd like to
get 60 dollars plus shipping

1 battery tray for the messagepad 2100 or 2000 for 34 dollars plus
shipping

and

7 2000/2100 original styli for 10$ each plus shipping.

I will be returning to Spain this Friday, so anyone in Europe that is
interested, please let me know and I will carry everything but the
emate (no room in the bags) back home and ship from there.

People in Europe will get priority as I know how difficult it is to get
things shipped safely to Spain.

I also have an apple newton modem for a few bucks

Please email me for any further information

Regards,
Diane