[NTLK] AW: new virus delivery?

From: Marco Mailand (isaac_at_tele2.ch)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 09:03:04 PDT

> > Hi, I have had a few iffy emails that pretend to be returned emails,
> A _few_??? Gads! I've been inundated!!!!

I don't know what you're doing. I hear from many people about their problems
with spam, even at their company e-mail address. But most of my addresses
are clean, thereīs only the one address which I use to subscribe to
suspicous sites which gets spammed. And I simply leave all mails there and
the mailbox is allways full :-) but my other addresses remain clean so far.
I also donīt have big problems with virii so far. But I do not download a
lot and if I need to download or handle suspicous files I use my Mac, which
is running 365/52/7/24/60/60 as home server w/o virus scanner :-) since many
years.

Marco