Re: [NTLK] IBM Wireless LAN card success.<X-Likely-Spam:score=6>

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 07:29:13 PDT

Andy Collins <acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org>
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:53:01 +0100

>No I don't have any pics. I do have slight problem at the moment, The
>card didn't come with an antenna and they're proving a bit expensive. I
>did a lash up to prove the card works OK but I need a proper solution.
>Although there isn't a bulge there still needs to be a antenna of some
>kind. So you don't get the minimalist look that I think you're after.

Do you happen to have to the Part Number for this IBM wireless card?
Maybe also a version number also.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ‘Dig Yourself Out of Debt’ from MSN
Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx