Re: [NTLK] Steve Jobs(Was: Re: Steve Jobs Interview)

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 02:48:35 PDT

The Newton was killed by employee #000, just to be listed 'first' on the
employee list. <EGO>.
Even Bill G. was 'showed up' when a reporter tried to get an interview with
both BG and SJ, SJ just didn't want to.
But yeah, the Newton Inc. would have been incredible, especially with such
improvements in PDA technologies 'caused' by the Newton's fanfare. Even
PocketPC would not be what it is now without the need for MS to 'copy'
Newton OS(again) and the Palm OS.
Oh yeah, Sandy B. was fired for getting the word out that SJ has(had) plans
to dissolve the Newton Group(since it was reabsorbed into Apple you can't
call it an Inc.). Oh well.