[NTLK] pi[NUG] beta version...

From: noiseiskinky (grliot_at_tiscalinet.it)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 01:19:24 PDT

Hi all

I'm happy to announce the BETA version of pi[NUG], our NUG based in
Pisa, Italy.
We are ~9 here using, hacking, experimenting, enjoing, crying (when it
strangely reboot) our super-fanta-fat-old Newts.

Friday 16 july we met to dinner in a Wim-Wenders-film-style italian
restaurant (a really nice, strange and somewhat inquietating place to
eat :}) proving our selves that after the first successful newton-pizza
meeting we could try again, and everything works: we met again, we
share some experiences with our newts (configure bluetooth, wifi, gprs,
NPDS...) and after we've drunken some wine bottles we started a long
discussion on usabiliy, mobile computing and how inadequate are modern
pda to solve our needs... buuuuuuuuuuuut the Neeeeeewtoooooooooon ....

I'm Gianni (aka NoiseIsKinky) , others pi[NUG] members are Angelo,
Michele, Albert, Leonardo, Giuseppe, Gianni (aka Dakkar), Luca and
Giovanni (the ~member because it is searching a Newt to buy...)

pi[NUG] stands for Pisa NUG (obviously) but at same time its sound
evokes "Pinocchio", the marionette dreaming to became a human child...
we have some dream about our Newts too...

here you can find some ... ehm... photo about our meetings (we are not
at our best... forgive us :)

http://homepage.mac.com/hello.mac/PhotoAlbum1.html
http://homepage.mac.com/hello.mac/PhotoAlbum4.html

we hope to see you here (I hope to meet someone in Paris...), if it
happen you are here for your holidays, for work, to meet some newton
user :) , to chat in front of good wine and food ...
greetings
g.