Re: [NTLK] Internet Problems Not Even Close to Being Solved!

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 15:12:38 PDT

Hi Matt
NewtsCape is shareware and worth paying for in my opinion. You can
still register it, see
<http://home.comcast.net/~saweyer/newton/index.htm#Register>

I have noted that others have given you leads on setting up ethernet
and internet but I will add one additional source <
http://newton.tek-ed.com/> no instructions but all the necessary
packages are categorized.

Woody