Re: [NTLK] Looking for shopping advice

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 13:52:38 PDT

Hi Dirk,

A 2100 or 2000 once trained up to recognise your handwriting which doesnt
take long, are the way to go. The handwriting recognition is so good you
wont need to cart a keyboard hence dont need an emate, although an Emate
would be nice too. Comparing the processor speeds of a 2000 or 2100 are
supposed to be 10 times faster than a 130. The 130 has the same processor as
a 110 and 120 I think which came3-4 years earlier in the development cycle
than the 2000 and 2100.

Allan Ngaparu
u2000
Brisbane Australia