Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #410

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 06:59:58 PDT

Hi Rodney, Hello List-

Rodney, I found what you're talking about on Amazon, but those books
are Version One. Not Newton's 2nd Law which is the book no one has
actually seen or read. If you've never read Version One, it's all about
the MP100 and early operating system, but worth reading none the less.
Certainly worth your $8 bucks.

If you did find a "Volume 2" on Amazon (I couldn't) you'll probably be
notified that they don't have the book.

-Dave

--
David Deranian