Re: [NTLK] A Thought About Newton's Law

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 18:59:19 PDT

On Jul 17, 2004, at 8:54 PM, dlandown_at_chroma.med.miami.edu wrote:

> Newton's Second Law was published, It's about NOS 2.0 Try googling
> ISBN: 0122916557

------------
David-

Unless you actually have a copy in your possession, or have ever held a
copy of Newton's Second Law in your hands, I still content that a hard
copy does not exist. I searched the archives and see that this issue
has come up one other time in 2002 and the people in that thread
concluded that the actual book was never published also.

David, can you confirm that you have or have seen an actual copy of
this book? Can anyone on the list confirm one way or the other if the
book was ever published?

If it turns out I'm right and the book is "vaporware" I still think it
would be worthwhile to try and contact the authors to see if we could
get an electronic version of the book.

--
David Deranian
Digital Arts & Sciences, Inc.