Re: [NTLK] NewtGrocery Links

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 05:45:24 PDT

on 15/07/04 01:00, Robert Serna at japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 14, 2004 at 9:48 Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>
>> Can somebody verify that they can access the NewtGrocery related files on my
>> web server? I can access them fine from work but I still have one person
>> that says it can't get the files.
> I was able to with my MP2100 with no problems! The Nemesys site looks great on
> the Newton too! Great job Laurent.

Thanks, Robert. I always tried to keep the site basic, without using any
fancy HTML features.

-Laurent.

Fortrash /for'trash/ n.: Hackerism for the FORTRAN (FORmula TRANslator)
language, referring to its primitive design, gross and irregular syntax,
limited control constructs, and slippery, exception-filled semantics.