Re: [NTLK] Free NewtGrocery

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 05:42:17 PDT

on 13/07/04 06:00, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> I use PQ, Notion, notepad checklist, and will incorporate NewtGrocery in
> the future. Looks like two pints when/if I get back to D.C. :-)
> ------------------
>> Out of the blue, how many users are taking their Newton to the grocery
>> store?

Hey, Woo, I'm counting on it!

-Laurent.

dinosaur n.: 1. Any hardware requiring raised flooring and special power.
Used especially of old minis and mainframes, in contrast with newer
microprocessor-based machines. In a famous quote from the 1988 Unix EXPO,
Bill Joy compared the liquid-cooled mainframe in the massive IBM display
with a grazing dinosaur "with a truck outside pumping its bodily fluids
through it". IBM was not amused. Compare big iron; see also mainframe. 2.
[IBM] A very conservative user; a zipperhead.