[NTLK] >Are there additional functions available for Vita

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 03:09:20 PDT

>Are there additional functions available for Vitamin A, e.g. "minimize all
apps", etc.?

When you open the app. "Vitamin A", you should see two windows, one for
chosen menu and one for the choices. Just tap-and-hold, drag from right
side to left side the choices you pick, then tap the top-left diamond to
pick if you want 'caret-pop-up' and/or 'upper/lower-left/right corner
pop-up' menus.
You can 'launch extra'(pick an app.) from the pop-up menu(even keep the
pkg. icon), run a 'NS', 'close all apps.'(but not min. all), and add
two-tap access to most apps. and built-in functions.

It's a 'must-have' for me, just like the other 1000+ pkgs. on my #1-AMP21K.
 ;-)