Re: [NTLK] extras icons

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 23:48:10 PDT

>From: James Nichols <smilr_at_mac.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] extras icons
>Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:09:57 -0500
>
>Actually - starting an email with the hardware / software in question
>is actually a good idea - cuts short us having to ask in the next email
>for more specifics ;)
>
>On Jul 11, 2004, at 5:08 PM, Allan Ngaparu wrote:
>
> > "Hi i have a newotn 2100
> > So I've noticed."
> >
> > Nice one Kranky!!!
> > Chuckle chuckle.

James, of course you are right.

It's just difficult for me to maintain my usual helpful composure if I see
good advice being given and obviously not even noticed, which is proven by
the very next question from the same lister. Makes me cranky. Still, gotta
try and help the man, even though it's trying.

DJV.