Re: [NTLK] using wireless lan on mp2100

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 11:11:24 PDT

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 10:12:31AM +0200, Richard Clark wrote:
> well i tried to get it working until 3:00 in the morning, searched the
> net can't find anything that helps, so i give up.

What are you using to test whether you've got a connection or not? A
whole chunk of problems can be elimitated if we know (for example)
you're attempting to pick up email or attempting to dock, and whether
you're using an ad hoc wireless connection straight to a Mac or whether
there's a wireless access point involved.

--
It is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe.  It is equally vain
to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead --  E.W Dijkstra, 1930-2002