[NTLK] extras icons

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 09:50:18 PDT

>Hi i have a newotn 2100
So I've noticed.

>and i accidently did something to make all
>the icons in the extras draw turn into a list.

You tapped the round spot next to the arrows. Do it again.

Change to Notes and try the button there. Also in Names. Cool? You bet!

>How do i mke them turn into icons again?

Say, why don't you read the manual? It's at UNNA, it's free and it'll
vastly improve the whole Newton-experience for you. Heck, here, let me give
you the link http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/documentation/2x00 - all
for free. Read
<http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/documentation/2x00/2000GettingStarted.pdf>2000GettingStarted.<http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/documentation/2x00/2000GettingStarted.pdf>pdf
and
<http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/documentation/2x00/2100UsersManual.pdf>2100UsersManual.pdf
and you'll be able to get much much more out of your Newton.

Also much recommended is the Wiki, and whenever you learn something that's
not in the Wiki already, be sure to add it! The Wiki and UNNA are your best
friends!

Sincerely,

Kranky 'Kasko