Re: [NTLK] using wireless lan on mp2100

From: Andrew C.Rempt (acrempt_at_cox.net)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 11:27:53 PDT

Actually, I would love a walk myself. I have a new WiFi card that seems
to be working, but no connections yet. I've followed some of the
threads, but I need a real idiot's guide. I have tried getting NSynch
to work as well as Escale, and I'll be damned if I can get it to work
with Courier.

Any help would be lovely, and maybe something we can work up into a
step-by-step guide for other newbs.

Andrew