Re: [NTLK] pop up

From: Matthew Atkinson (matkinsonmp2k_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 10:02:32 PDT

Vincent,

You can set the alarm for a meeting or event like
this:
Dates-->New-->Meeting (or Event)-->Alarm (set when you
want it to go off)

Or you can set your Newt to do this automatically like
this:
Dates-->i (bottom left of the
screen)-->Prefs-->Default Alarm Time for Meetings (or
Events)

I don't see an alarm for To Do Tasks...maybe someone
else can help out...
Also, programs like Avi's Backdrop feature a 7-day (or
however far out you want to look) reminder for
birthdays.

Hope this helps and welcome to Newtontalk.

matthew