[NTLK] Free NewtGrocery

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 05:42:35 PDT

I'm not sure if the word has reached NewtonTalk or not since I've been off
for some time but I've decided to release NewtGrocery as a free package, as
well as the source code. No licensing of any sort.

The application package and the Newton ToolKit project are available from
<http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:8080/NewtGrocery_EN.html>. I still haven't
removed the registration number protection, so you need to get the
registration number generation package that is part of the NTK project to
generate yourself a registration number. Maybe someone will have the time to
remove the protection from the app and release it as really free...

-Laurent.

card walloper n.: An EDP programmer who grinds out batch programs that do
stupid things like print people's paychecks. Compare code grinder. See also
punched card, eighty-column mind.