[NTLK] (no subject)

From: Thomas A Isenbarger (isen_at_plantpath.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 07:49:15 PDT

hello listers:

I have been having a problem with Escale lately. It's with the
installation on my home computer, so I don't have the version number
handy. I can connect from my Newton Dock to Escale via my wireless
connection and then install one package, but when the installation is
finished I get an error and the connection is disconnected. Sometimes
the result is a crash and restart; if it doesn't crash, I have to reset
it before I can connect again.

I have a MP2100 with a Lucent Silver card. I am connecting through
TCP/IP mode using Zeroconf. The first time I connect, my computer is
"found" and listed in the connect dialog, then after that, the dialog
comes up, but the list is empty (no computer names are listed there).

let me know what other details of my set-up you need; thanks in advance
for your help.

also, what are the known problems with NewtSync? I have the recent
iCal and Names patches installed. My computer's iCal is all a mess now
after attempting to sync, and the names sync crashed.

Thanks,
Tom I.

--
tom isenbarger, phd