Re: [NTLK] [ANN] WWNC Program

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 05:36:52 PDT

LOOKING very good guys. i may not make this one but i look forward to going to a wwnc in the future. i see this as just a the beginning of something that we will one day look back at and say wow it all started from a wish on the list.

LAG

Nicolas Zinovieff <krugazor_at_free.fr> wrote:
Hi gang,

We have a preliminary program for the Worldwide Newton Conference:
http://wwnc.newtontalk.net/program/
Check it out!

I would like to remind you that the registrations are open.
http://wwnc.newtontalk.net/registrations/

Cheers,