Re: [NTLK] ATA card locked

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 16:10:24 PDT

Paul Guyot wrote:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 22:25:40 +0200

> >Glen Swanson (wrote?)
> >48 meg compact flash as main storage. Unfortunately each time I try to
>move a package to the
> >card I receive a warning "Sorry a problem occurred (this memory card is
>write protected)."

Glen, was this size dependent? small pkgs ok but larger over a certain size
no good? Just curious

>There is a way to software-lock ATA cards. On the partition list (that you
>see when you tap Card
>in Extras), is >the lock open or closed?

Paul, though I'm still using the demo at this time I believe I had a similar
problem where the card woudl lock and I would be unable to unlock or write
to the card. I eventually had to reformat it to correct the problem....

SOnny Hung
the Hung Family

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 2 months FREE!