[NTLK] Installing Newton Press

From: Craig Willmore (cwillmore_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 23:24:58 PDT

I have found a copy of Newton Press, but I cannot install it. I have a
folder that has the following inside it:

Installer = classic application
Install Newton Press = installer document
Newton Press Install 1 = folder
Newton Press Install 2 = folder
And some PDFs and Read Me files

When I try to install Newton Press I get a message to insert Disk 1. I have
no disks. I have tried to make a disk out of the Newton Press Install 1
folder, but I get a message that says it is not the correct disk. I could
use some help here. PLEASE.

Thanks

MSN Life Events gives you the tips and tools to handle the turning points in
your life. http://lifeevents.msn.com