Re: [NTLK] Another Newton movie sighting?

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 08:41:54 PDT

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 07:48:15AM -0400, David Abramowitz wrote:
> On Jul 2, 2004, at 4:39 AM, DJ Vollkasko wrote:
>
> > Hmh, there's this movie where Bruce Willis ist this really nasty
> > super-killer, who constantly changes his disguises and has this
> > (canadian?) kid build a auto-cannon and then blasts him to shreds
> > with it on the test range. Know which one I mean?
> >

> Can't confirm the sighting (haven't seen the movie), but I believe the
> movie is The Jackal.

I've seen parts of the film, and there's at least one *really* good shot
of the keyboard during the test range bits that DJ's talked about. My
roommate has the DVD; I'll see if I can get a screen shot.

--
40. I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable
    superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of