[NTLK] [OT] Apple Branded printer engines

From: shannon johnson (leosgson_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 10:01:15 PST

Hello all,

Sorry I'm late to this, My email had delivery problems earlier.

So what is the engine that the LaserWriter 12/640PS was built on? I picked
it up at a school surplus auction with a pallet of other stuff for $25.00 a
couple of years ago, it was the only thing useful to me on that pallet. The
hook for the lid is broken so I have to improvised with a stap I made out of
an old 386 computer case I cut appart to hold it down. It has a page count
now of about 29000.

Shannon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html