Re: [NTLK] Automotive Computing [was Re: OT-New PowerMac G5 available?]

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 13:06:11 PST

I'm trying to accomplish this right now with my Truck for off-road primarily
and the normal driving. With the exception that I was originally planning on
using 82.11b as the network connection, mainly so that other trucks could
synch data to the server in my truck, share internet connection and
send/receive e-mail.

But the lack of 802.11b support for the windows side is killing me...

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!