Re: [NTLK] How to import graphics from pc to Newton?

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 13:50:02 PST

No question is dumb if you don't know the answer. :)
Well it depends on what you want to do. If you just want to look at them probably make a newton
book using Press (graphics need to be Black and White or 16
greyscale (if you are importing to a MP2000 or emate) and in BMP or
PICT format (depending on if you have a Mac or PC). If you want to have it as a full slide show, get
photoshow by Landware. That also comes with X-port lite so
you can directly import BMP or PICT images. Or get X-port
itself and import (or export) BMP or PICT images into the notepad where you can drag them into the
clipboard and do anything with them from there (put them into
Newtpaint for editing or moving into a clipart album etc).
-Dan