Re: [NTLK] 1 MB storage card

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 13:15:25 PST

What message do you get? "the backup battery is low" or "the card battery
is low"? The backup battery is visible in the battery compartment of the
MP130, just make sure you have good batteries in the Newt first or you may
loose any info/packages stored in it.

If it said "card battery is low" that means that the 1MB card is a SRAM card
and needs a battery when removed from the Newt to maintain memory. On the
top of the card there should be a holder that pops out. They are often held
in place either with a screw or sometimes a lever that you need to slide to
release the holder.

-Dan