[NTLK] Got it, thanks all around [was Re: iambic Action Names: Manual wanted)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 13:00:27 PST

>Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:26:13 +0100
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] iambic Action Names: Manual wanted / Isaacs Dates by
>From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
>
>on 1/28/04 8:51 PM, DJ Vollkasko at DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net wrote:
>
> > I've recently bought a copy of Action Names, box and all, unfortunately, no
> > manual.
> >
> > Judging from the rave reviews a Google search brings up, it's pretty cool,
> > so I'm eager to get the most out of it. Anybody got a manual (s)he could
> > mail me?
>
>DJ-
>Have you had your request fulfilled?

Yes, thanks, I got it. Already duplex printed it and had it nicely bound (I
mean, give me a Newton eBook for a manual, but PDF? Sheesh... ;=} ).

All I can say is... NTLK works!

DJV. (who just screwed up his Newton when installing Bugtrap to catch
something in a new soft, and now my MP 130 just keeps "Restarting because
of system error", aka crashing. D'oh.)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html