[NTLK] Wasting Bandwidth

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 11:40:45 PST

Hi All:

Thanks to those of you who responded to my comments and inquiries. :O)
As for the rest, I sincerely hope that my Newton-centric postings did not
take up excessive bandwidth and slow down your esoteric off-topic discussions.
:O(
There are people out in the world who have Newton questions that need
answering.

BTW, I am still searching for assistance in creating "Mapper" images. It
seems that having maps of miscellaneous world city subway systems is not very
helpful, here in Detroit. :O|

Thank you.

Matt K.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html