Re: [NTLK] So where to (re)start?

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 10:59:30 PST

OK, So which PB, I'm not a Mac guy so I don't really know. I want a cheap
and reliable slave to allow the Newton to use it's WiFi card to connect to a
pc to allow installs and back-ups. I think I would need something current
enough to get repair parts but not in the PowerPC generation? How about a
general timeline with some data...

Year Product OS Processor Ram
Hdd
19?? PB 5300 / n.n.n OS / processor / up to mb in ram / hdd
19?? PB 1400 / n.n.n OS / processor / up to mb in ram / hdd

So the only use for this Apple PB is to be the gateway for doing so. I'm not
sure what I need to accomplish this in the way of hardware or software.

Thanks so much for the help so far and all future suggestions.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!