Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 03:56:39 PST

Again sorry, but LOL,

I hope this kid grows up to be an IT manager. Because he ain't gonna be
using Macs, the poor sods have enough to deal with using Windows, to
unleash this sick puppy on them maybe a little too unfair, ah sod it
get in touch with his School and tell them this kid is a born IT
manager, get him some career advice. Get him a Windows T-Shirt now!!!

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html