Re: [NTLK] Dave, make a website of it.

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 10:32:50 PST

> David, that's brilliant - could we not have a website somewhere where short
> reviews like that are categorized, so one could easily compare competing
> solutions (say, Geek Gas vs. MPG), and then there's a link to UNNA and the
> manufacturer.
>
> Any takers?

Try the Newton Wiki. Take it to the Wiki.

I should talk, because I've made suggetions in the past that have been
suggested to me that they would be prime candidates for the Wiki, and haven't
followed through. I will, someday I will...

I've had this same thought in the past--making blurbs of the SW on unna. The
Wiki allows you to start any time, or right now.

Just publish the blurb link back to the list, and let it grow.

Peace,

Doug Parker

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html