Re: [NTLK] o/t-network administration software

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 11:48:59 PST

I USE real vnc on my network, all win 2k pcs and servers. u dont have to leave your desk and it works very well. here is the link and if you have any questions feel free to email me offlist. http://www.realvnc.com/

hth,
LAG

mimi.cipollone_at_sympatico.ca wrote:
can anyone suggest names of remote admin network software that i can then
research for poss purchase by our school

we're getting really tired of going class to class installing software and
fixing problems wi the setup or files
let alone cleaning up histories when someone has strayed into xxx land, and
trying to get rid of popups and spyware that creep through the firewall...
for 70 or so computers,it's a big job