Re: [NTLK] Probably Needing a Palm. Want advice (keeping my Newton)

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 10:59:40 PST

On Jan 27, 2004, at 11:34 AM, Henry Stukenborg wrote:

> I agree - that's why I'm working on a plan to sell my PC laptop and
> get a
> 15" PB (small company and my computer is my own in this instance).

For the $ you might consider the iBook G4 series.

Great range on the Airport, nice looks, very functional and a nice
screen.
It has some limitations like no PCCard slots (no big deal to me) and no
dual monitor support (not that big a deal) and no built in Svideo out.
The S Video out is a small adapter if you need it.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html