[NTLK] Newton mentioned on CNN

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 10:53:24 PST

Last night CNN discussed all the different things that Apple has made in the
past and the inovation they have sparked. They showed different clips as
they talked about the various products. And they mentioned (and showed) a
newton 2000, just calling it "the Newton Handheld Device" or "the Newton
Handheld computer" (I can't remember which). I thought it was preaty cool,
six years after its "death" and we still get broadcast news coverage. ;)

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html