Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Small Extras 1.0

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 09:13:06 PST

on 1/27/04 8:44 AM, Eckhart Köppen at eck1001_at_gmx.net wrote:

> Do you see the very small white square in the top left corner? It's
> only four by four pixels... that's the one to hit. Unless your pen is
> misaligend, tapping in the corner so that you touch the screen edges
> should definitely activate it. If the square is not visible, Small
> Extras is not running.
>
> I plan to add some preferences for the size and position of that
> square. Unfortunately, it can't be transparent, that's why I made it
> small.

Ahhhh!!! I hope you can add these preferences! This is where I use Adam
Tow's Backlight Plus! It's been in that location for years! It's the best
for me to locate in the dark. :-) If it could be on the right top or bottom
left, that would really work better for me... Thanks, however, for the work!
It's amazing how prolific you are, and what good work you do! thanks!

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland