Re: [NTLK] Chess program question

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 09:11:27 PST

Chris cool idea.

How about being able to play with someone over the net. You make a
move, your opponent receives your move when they check their mail etc.
And sends their move back, and so forth. Games would be slow, but
interesting, especially if you could have multiple games on the go at
once
Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130