[NTLK] [OT] Opening of the Tucson Apple Store

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 06:49:07 PST

Yeah, still brings a tear to my eye too!

I tell ya, I sneer every time I hear someone say, "I've seen everything!" I
can tell you this, that person didn't manage a retail electronics store! I
can tell stories like this one for weeks, there are so many. In fact, if you
lived in Tucson in the summer of 1995 and remember seeing a brand-new 32 cu
ft side-by-side Maytag refrigerator splattered all across I-10, I know that
story too!

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!

LOL -- I had to pick myself up off the floor after this one!!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html