[NTLK] Probably Needing a Palm. Want advice (keeping my Newton)

From: Ray Kloss (raykloss_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 05:47:22 PST

I have had a difficult time syncing to OS X. I get duplicate ToDos, Calls
don't get transferred, etc. So I was thinking about getting a Palm, with
Bluetooth. I have to use a Palm for some prescription databases anyway, so I
was looking for any advice from one's here who may also have a Palm.

Mind you I love my Newton. For notes and linking, it is invaluable (does
anything link like this on the Palm?). But I am feeling stifled and have
only so much time to be hacking it to get it to work.

If people could give me suggestions for the Newton, to get it to do what I
need (I use MoreInfo- That I'll miss), I may reconsider. I just want it to
work. Within the month, preferably (regarding possible future software to be
developed for the newton).

(a teardrop falls slowly down his cheek...)

--
Ray K
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html