Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Small Extras 1.0

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 23:44:37 PST

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:03:15 -0600, David M. Ensteness wrote:
> I just installed it and checked it out. Only issue is I can't seem to
> actually hit the menu ... I kept getting the worksite/ower selector
> menu [in Avi's BD] so I opened Notes [HyperNewt] and I kept hitting the
> "root" selector for directories.

Do you see the very small white square in the top left corner? It's
only four by four pixels... that's the one to hit. Unless your pen is
misaligend, tapping in the corner so that you touch the screen edges
should definitely activate it. If the square is not visible, Small
Extras is not running.

I plan to add some preferences for the size and position of that
square. Unfortunately, it can't be transparent, that's why I made it
small.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html