Re: [NTLK] MP 130 and OS 2.0

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 11:32:39 PST

Actually - the MP 130 only came with 2.0, I was confusing it with the MP
120...

Anil,

What is it loaded with now? Some came with 1.x and then with 2.0. I'm sure
you can go from 1.x to 2.0 and then there is a 2.0 build patch. I just did
it recently from UNNA.

MP 130 = 526205

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!