Re: [NTLK] all the Newton variants

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 15:28:30 PST

I'm sure it has. But I brought the question up because I wasn't aware that it's in the archives. Although the archive has a search interface, I cannot get it to perform for me (not unusual, though; I have problems with most search engines), so I was unaware of the past history of this inquiry.

My curiosity stemmed from my observation that the majority of topics seem to be limited to NOS 2.1 (not that I object, since it's all information which can be used at some time or another), and I thought it would be nice to get an updated idea of how many are still using the older models on a regular basis.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html